Terms and Conditions for RelianceOne Membership Programme
- The RelianceOne Card (“the Card”) is issued by and remains the property of Reliance Fresh Limited (“Reliance”).
- Any person, who (i) is an individual resident in India (such term has meaning ascribed to it under Income Tax Act, 1961), (ii) of eighteen (18) years of age or above and has the capacity to enter into a contract and (iii) either makes specified purchases or pays fees or completes transactions as per the then prevailing terms of Reliance, can become a member (“Member”) of RelianceOne Membership Program (“Program”) upon Reliance accepting the application form overleaf duly filled in by the applicant with true, accurate and complete information and submitted at the retail outlets of Reliance’s affiliate participating in the Program (“Store”), along with all necessary documents as specified by Reliance.
- Reliance may, at its sole discretion accept or reject the application for enrolment in the Program for reasons it deems appropriate including if the details or any part thereof provided in the application form are incomplete.
- A person’s application for enrolment in the Program or use of the Card shall be deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein and additional terms and conditions specified by Reliance from time to time (“Additional Terms and Conditions”) and available at the Store upon request. The applicant/ the user of the Card (“Member”) hereby acknowledges that he/she has understood and accepts the terms and conditions set out herein and the terms and conditions available at the Store and agrees that the same will be binding upon him/her and he/she shall not dispute the same.
- Members shall be entitled to earn the points only at the Stores on purchase of goods and/or services from such Stores, and payment in respect thereof, in accordance with policies and/or schemes introduced or prevailing at the time of use of Card (“Points”).
- Card should be presented to the cashier or authorized personnel before billing or completion of transaction to earn Points, failing which points will not be credited and Reliance shall not be responsible for the same. Member shall be solely responsible to ensure that Points and transactions are properly credited by the Store representative. No requests for retro-credit will be entertained.
- Detailed Terms for use of Card, accumulation of Points, validity of Points and process of redeeming the same are set out in the Additional Terms and Conditions (available on request at the Store) and the policies and/or schemes introduced or prevailing at the time of use of the Card.
- Reliance will not be responsible for any loss of Points due to loss or misuse of the Card.
- Points cannot be encashed.
- Reliance may disclose data relating to an applicant or a Cardholder:
a ) to any affiliate/associates/partners/group companies/agent/ sub-contractor of Reliance and/or to any person or entity for developing or communicating any offers or services, unless otherwise duly informed by the cardholder at the designated customer service helpline of Reliance.
b ) to the extent required to be disclosed by operation of law, any regulatory authority or any binding judgment, order or requirement of any court or other competent authority. Cardholder hereby unconditionally permits such disclosures.
- All disputes in connection with the Program are subject to the laws of India and subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- Reliance reserves the right to change/amend/add/delete/modify, without assigning any reasons therefor, terms and conditions of the Program including without limitation the rate of awarding Points, the rate of redeeming Points, validity of Points and the qualifying purchases from time to time or to withdraw or terminate the membership of any Member without being responsible or liable to any person in any manner whatsoever. Members acknowledge that it may not be possible for Reliance to ensure that all such changes/ amendments / additions /deletions/ modifications are informed to Members. Accordingly Members are advised to check for any such changes/ amendments / additions /deletions/ modifications regularly at the Store or designated customer service call center.
Additional Terms and Conditions for RelianceOne Membership Program
- Each Member is entitled only for one Card. In the event any applicant/Member has been issued more than one Card, it shall be responsibility of such applicant/Member to immediately inform Reliance of the same and submit with Reliance all the Card(s) issued subsequent to first Card for cancellation of such Card(s).
- No pictorial representation on the application form is for the purpose of inducement to any person making an application and Reliance advises applicants and Members to satisfy themselves as to the specific offer relating to such representation.
- Please sign on the reverse of the Card for use. Reliance shall not be responsible or liable for non-affixation of the signature or consequence arising thereupon.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card and cannot be used as such.
- The Card is non-transferable and the benefits under the same shall accrue only to the Member to whom Card was issued (“Cardholder”).
- Cardholders are advised to retain all bills until credit of Points. On use of the Card, Cardholders are advised to check immediately if their Membership number correctly appears on the bill.
- Complaints in respect of Points not credited, in respect of such bills on which Card number is appearing, to the Card will only be entertained within  days from the date of purchase of any goods or services, if submitted along with the said bills.
- In case of any refund as per policy, Reliance shall reverse the earlier Points generated, if any, in respect of value of such refund.
- No Points shall be credited if the card is used by an institution/ organization/ reseller/ bulk buyer for purchase of goods or services.
- No Points shall be credited to the Card if the purchase of goods or services was by way of redemption of Points.
- In no event, shall the Cardholder be entitled to redeem Points more than the Points standing to the credit to such Card at the time of placing request for Points redemption.
- Points from one Member's account cannot be pooled or combined with the Points of another Member's account.
- Any balance Points on withdrawn, expired, cancelled or terminated Cards will be automatically forfeited. Non-use of the Card for a continuous period of twelve (12) months will result in forfeiture of accumulated Points and cancellation of the Card. The Cardholder acknowledges that Reliance may not be able to intimate him/her of the same and Cardholder shall periodically check the status.
- Reliance’s computation of Points in the Card shall be final and binding on Cardholder and Cardholder shall not raise any dispute or question in respect of the same.
- A minimum balance of thirty two (32) Points shall be required in Customer’s Card account in order to place a point redemption request.
- Points shall not expire and are redeemable only against select products or services in accordance with the prevailing redemption policy / special schemes at the time of such redemption.
- Reliance shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for the goods or services provided by third parties or program affiliates, sponsors or partners under any scheme/ offer/ program promoted by Reliance or otherwise be responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from the failure, accident, negligence, non adherence to safety norms of the partners to provide goods or services, quality of goods or service or deficient services including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any goods, spares or products offered and/or comprised in such services by the Program affiliates, sponsor and partners.
- Reliance may use information about any applicant or Cardholder to send such applicant or Cardholder information about other goods, services and/or promotions offered by Reliance or its affiliates, which Reliance believes may be of interest to the applicant or Cardholder. Any Member or Cardholder that does not wish to receive this information should write to firstname.lastname@example.org (only through an email ID registered with Reliance) or call 022-40176400/ 18001027382/ 18002337382. Such request shall be entertained only on proper verification of details submitted by such Member.
- Cardholder shall, at all times, be responsible to inform Reliance about changes in his/her personal details in order to enable Reliance to update its records. In the event such changes are not informed by Cardholder to Reliance, Cardholder shall not hold Reliance responsible or liable for any losses suffered by such Cardholder due to the same.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges including handling charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Cardholder and Reliance shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges.
- By participating in this Program, Cardholders/applicants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Program. Cardholders agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Reliance and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, losses, damages or liability arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use, or loss of any Program’s goods or services, or participation in any Program related activity or participation herein.
- Reliance’s obligation under the Program is subject to force majeure conditions. If an event of force majeure occurs, Reliance shall not be responsible for any damage or loss which Members/applicants may suffer by reason of such a failure or delay of performance, and such failure or delay shall not be a breach on part of Reliance.
- Cardholders/applicants agree that the terms and conditions of this Membership are fair and reasonable, and hereby waives all defenses as to the reasonableness of such terms and conditions.
- Cardholders are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their Cards. If the Card is lost stolen or damaged, Cardholder shall immediately contact Reliance on 022-40176400, 18001027382, 18002337382 and report such occurrence.
- In respect of lost stolen or damaged Card, Cardholder agrees that a Card will only be re-issued when such Cardholder places a written request for re-issuance of a Card. Such request shall be accompanied by a duly filled fresh application form. The details mentioned on duly filled fresh application shall be the same details which such Cardholder submitted at the time of issuance of original Card or as updated by such Cardholder from time to time in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In case, Cardholder does not fill the complete application form or details mentioned on the duly filled fresh application form does not match with the details in Reliance’s records, Reliance reserves the right to deny re-issuance of a Card. Member shall not raise any dispute or question in respect of the same. Reliance reserves the right to charge the Cardholder for re-issuance of the Card.
- Cardholder may place a request for voluntary cancellation of his/her Card at any time. Cardholder agrees that to place a request for cancellation of his/her Card he/she should write to email@example.com (only through an email ID registered with Reliance) or call 022-40176400/ 18001027382/ 18002337382. Such request shall be entertained only on proper verification of details submitted by such Member. In the event of voluntary cancellation of the Card, on or before the placing such request for cancellation, Cardholder may redeem Points standing to the credit to such Card or waive his/her right to redeem such Points. In any event simultaneously with placing the request for cancellation of the Card, the Cardholder shall request the treatment of the Points accordingly, else any balance Points on cancelled Cards will be automatically forfeited. Cardholder is requested to cut the cancelled Card in 4 pieces and destroy the same.
- Liability of Reliance shall be limited to the extent of the then current value of outstanding Points standing to the credit of Cardholder as per the record maintained by Reliance.
- All changes made in the Customer Profile would be visible after 24 hours from the time the changes were made.
Pre-paid Functionality of the Card
- A Member may, at his or her discretion opt for a prepaid functionality by loading a maximum of Rs. 5,000/- on the Card
- Reliance shall solely determine:
i. the process for loading money on the Card and the Member hereby agrees to follow the same.
ii. products for purchase of which the pre-paid functionality of the Card can be used.
iii. Outlets of Reliance at which the Card can be redeemed.
- The Card can be recharged by paying at the store in cash or by use of credit or debit card, or any other mode of payment acceptable in the Store.
- The bearer of the Card will be deemed to be the Cardholder, and the bearer will have to present this Card to the cashier at the store at the time of billing to redeem the value against purchase of qualified products. The value of the pre-paid card will deplete with every purchase made by the bearer. Balance available on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash and can be redeemed only against future purchases.
- The pre-paid functionality of the Card can only be used to make purchases up to the value loaded on the Card. If the bearer wishes to make purchases for an amount that exceeds the balance available on the Card, the bearer will have to pay the amount exceeding the balance using another mode of payment, as is acceptable at the Store.
- A customer cannot club the existing cash balance on the Card and redeem the accumulated Points for purchasing products from stores of Reliance affiliates. It is hereby clarified that a customer may, either use the available balance on the Card or redeem the accumulated points for purchase of products. Reliance may, at its sole discretion pass on the benefits of consumer promotions to the Cardholders
- The money loaded by the Customer on the Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of loading or the last transaction, whichever is later or such other period as may be determined by Reliance in its sole discretion.
- All refunds/exchanges of products purchased with the Card will be made in accordance with refund policy of Reliance.
- Any unused balance on the Card after expiry of the above validity period will not be refunded in cash or credited for redemption.
- The bearer of the Card will be considered the bonafide card holder, and the recipient of the benefits of redemption.
- Reliance reserves the right to cancel any pre-paid functionality at any time without notice. Under such circumstances, Reliance may, at its sole discretion, either refund the balance of the amount loaded on the Card to the bearer or set out the process pursuant to which the Cardholder may get the benefit of the unused balance amount on the Card.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name “www.relianceone.net” (Website) is an internet portal operated by Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”), a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 3rd floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai – 400002.
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Terms") and any and all rules, guidelines and directions found throughout the Website. Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. These Terms applies to all users of the Website, including users who are viewers of material on the Website and users who register with the Website. Reliance at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
Please read the following Terms very carefully as your use of the Website is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the Website. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our Website.
In these Terms, references to "you", "user” “Member” or “customer” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through the Website. “Reliance” "we", "us" or "our" shall mean Reliance Retail Limited or its franchisors, affiliates, partners and associates.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
You can use the Website either as a “Registered User” or as a “Guest User”. If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user id and password. If you use the Website as a Guest User you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email id and cell number and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your user id and password, email id and cell number as the case may be. You agree to maintain and promptly update all data provided by you and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the Terms, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
Use of Website
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Website, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from us.
By using the Website you represent that you are at least 18 years old. Our website is not directed to children under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child and/ or customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or using our Website, we are entitled to remove his or her account from our system and cancel any order placed by him or her.
You agree and undertake not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake not to display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner what so ever;
c) harm minors in any way;
d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy;
e) violates any law for the time being in force;
f) impersonate another person
g) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
You, as a Registered User or Guest User or Member, understand that upon using our website and availing the services and facilities or initiating a transaction thereon you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Reliance. Further all the services or facilities may not be available in full or in part for certain category of services and/or certain locations, hence you may not be entitled to use those services/facilities.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by us that arise out of or result from your breach of the Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of any third party.
Limitation On Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
The Terms will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of India, notwithstanding any conflicts of law. You specifically consent to submit to the jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai, India, in connection with any dispute between you and us, arising out of the Terms.
Miscellaneous Legal Provisions
(i) We may discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation, or any and all other features of this Website at any time for any reason, without notice.
(ii) You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, employer-employee or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this agreement or your use of this Website.
(iii) Our failure to enforce any provision of the Terms or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any provision of the Terms or to act with respect to similar breaches.
(iv) If any provision in the Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect, and the invalid unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
(v) This agreement constitutes the entire and final agreement regarding the Website and its contents, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications between you and us regarding the Website and its contents.
(vi) All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved to us.